Title: Ramadan Has Arrived
Author: Shaykh Abd al-Razzaq Ibn Abd al-Muhsin al-Abbad
Translator: Hassan Somali
Publisher: Hikmah Publications
Category: Islam, Ramadan
Age: 12 +
The Book ‘Ramadan Has Arrived’ is written by Shaykh Abd al-Razzaq Ibn Abd al-Muhsin al-Abbad, & translated into English by Hassan Somali.
This short book, of 42 pages only, is full of beneficial content about Ramadan, supported by Quranic verses, authentic ahadith, & sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).The book is divided into 11 chapters as follows:
- The Month of Ramadan Is Upon Us
- A Blessed Month
- The First Group of People
- The Second Group of People
- Those Whom Allah Has Blessed To Fast Correctly
- Allah Liberates A People From The Hellfire
- Rejoicing At The Arrival Of The Month
- An Opportunity To Repent
- Fasting The Month With True Faith
- The Attainment Of Piety
- The Month Of The Qur’an
This is a book you would love to read more than once to be able to prepare yourself for the Blessed month of Ramadan.
It is a great book to get us started on knowing:
- Importance of this month
- Its purpose
- How to welcome it
- Opportunities to avail in Ramadan
- The changes we need to achieve within ourselves
- Characteristics of people who prepare for it &
- Characteristics of those who waste their time in distractions (which unfortunately we see creeping in our practices each year during this month.)
With Ramadan just a month away, I highly recommend this book to be read by everyone in the house.
This book can be purchased from:
Or, contact your local or online Islamic bookshops to inquire/stock this book.
*The book I reviewed is from my personal library.