Asalamoalaikum Dear Author/Publisher.
Jazak Allah khayr for considering me to review your book. Following is my book review policy which I encourage you to go through please.
1) I accept books in exchange for an honest review, & promote it across social media. The books remain with me and are non-returnable.
2) I only share honest reviews. If I love a book I share about it everywhere. If there is anything I don’t like or agree with, I will state it politely in the review with my reason. It does not mean anything against the author at all. This is just to ensure good books from authors and better books for the readers. This is also to give the readers an informed choice before they decide to buy the book.
3) I would prefer to receive a hard cover instead of an e-book, unless the book is only available as a soft copy.
4) Accepting a book doesn’t guarantee a review on my blog. I only review books that interest me. If such a case arises where I do not find the first few pages interesting, I will inform the author early on.
5) All reviews get published on my blog, Facebook, Instagram, & Goodreads.
6) Minimum review time is 2-6 weeks depending on the content & volume of the book as well as my schedule.
7) Genres of interest: Islamic/Muslim books for adults and children, Psychology/Self-help/Motivational/Reflection books from an Islamic perspective. The books should not have content that is against the teachings of Quran, Hadith & Sunnah.
8) I can be contacted on Facebook, Instagram, as well as on firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) Please include the following details in your request:
- Your name & a short intro about yourself
- Name of publisher
- Social media links you use to connect with your readers
- Book Title & its short summary
- Number of pages
- Target Audience
- Links through which people can buy the book
- Discount code (if any)
Looking forward to reviewing your book.
Jazak Allah Khayr.